The Inventors' meeting
The InventNET Forum is our email-based discussion group. We are using the LISTSERV mailing list
software to distribute the messages among our subscribers.
InventNET Forum is an open, lightly moderated discussion group featuring inventors and the inventing process. Things such as how
to develop an idea, getting a patent, selling or licensing an invention and the problems encountered in the process are likely to be
It is NOT intended for commercial use, but light description or referrals of services needed by the inventors are allowed.
All discussions are done trough E-mail in a civilized manner without any outside interference.
You can also use our web
interface to participate or just monitor our discussions.
There is no
charge to subscribe
to the InventNET Forum!
Since 1995 our discussion group has grown in size and quality, becoming the best inventors discussion place on the Internet.
Your questions are answered by our well known veteran members and experienced professionals, like Dave Pressman, Michael Neustel, Penny Balou, George Morgan, David Kewit, Don Bergquist, Joanne Hayes-Rines,
Bob DeMatteis, Tom Kruer, Chris Hanisco and many more.
InventNET Forum - The Inventors' Meeting Place is a gold mine of information
and also an important tool for networking among individual inventors worldwide.
In this environment we can exchange ideas and information to help all of us in
becoming successful inventors.
To read our on going discussions or to search our archives click
If you like to
participate to our discussions join
All subscribers must comply with the format of our discussion group. How and what is posted on our forum affect the quality of our
InventNET Forum Message Format & Posting Rules
1. When REPLYING to a message DO NOT
RESEND THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE in its entirety back to us. Keep only one
important phrase. We all read the message and know what you're talking about. It makes it hard to read and takes a lot of hard disk
space and bandwidth.
2. NO ADVERTISING is permitted. Keep answering to the questions posted and you'll get noticed.
3. No HTML tags please only plain text (ASCII) messages are permitted.
4. Your messages must be related to inventing, patenting or invention marketing.
5. Do not cross post to multiple addresses (sending to many addresses).
6. NO ATTACHMENTS or PICTURES are allowed.
7. No bad language allowed. Be courteous to others.
8. No political, religious discussions or any other topics outside of the inventing/patenting subjects allowed.
9. You are allowed only 5 lines at the bottom of your message for your signature. Your signature can include your name, business
name and contact information.
We recommend that you insert your name and your city in your
messages as a way to network with others from your own area.
The quality of our discussion group depends on all of us. Our message format has to be simple, easy to read and well structured,
otherwise we can't manage the increased number of messages we are receiving daily.
If you're interested to read our past messages, here is the link to our archives: